When I was in college, I had a very dear friend whose claim to fame is having the consistency and hair style of a 63 year old retiree.
While I love this man to pieces and continues to be one of the best persons around, his lack of hair has become his most defining factor. He is kind, responsible and a really funny guy, but girls he tend to fancy usually look first on his thinning hair before looking on the roses (or food) he offered. The fact that he is a funny person and does not have the hang up of a vain metrosexual didn’t help. His hair – usually composed of limited thin strands clumped together like orphans – would remain the subject of conversation even years after university. One time, his work allowed him to be seen on TV… Guess how we recognized it was him? Yup, through the shiny, bald pate peeking under a thin blanket of hair.
Premature baldness is something that guys usually experience and can be a killer when it comes to getting the girls. My friend is lucky because he didn’t let his hair (or lack there of) define who he is. He is now a dedicated public servant, a good family man and continues to be a good friend.
For those with no recourse but to resort to hair thickening supplements, Minoxidil Regroe has become a friend for the last 28 years. Now on its 28th year, the premiere hair supplement is celebrating with a bang through an online campaign starting Oct 5.
1. Like Minoxidil Regroe‘s official Facebook page or Follow Regroe’s Instagram account @minoxidilregroe You can either like or follow or do both for more chances of winning.
2. Share this photo publicly and tag us and 3 of your friends with a hashtag #RegroeAt28 – You can share the photo as many as you can
3. Four lucky winners will win Php 3,000 worth of Dermclinic Gift Certificates. 2 winners from Facebook and 2 winners from Instagram
4. Promo runs from October 5, 2015 to October 30, 2015.
5. Winners will be announced on October 31, 2015 thru their Facebook page and Instagram account and will receive a personal message.
6. Winners can claim their prizes at Regroe’s Head office in Makati.
Know more about Minoxidil Regroe here.
To know more about this contest, follow Regroe’s official Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/Minoxidil-Regroe and Regroe’s Instagram account @minoxidilregroe.