It’s not easy to lose weight. I should know.
I used to be underweight when I graduated university and I used that to my advantage. It was the height of my “goth phase:” I wore tights, skimpy sphagetti-strapped tops, bandeaus, flimsy sheer tops and skimpy skirts — all in black. That was more than ten years ago and now I am 50 pounds overweight: I love to dress up but pretty much limited in what I can wear. I would have loved to indulge in more physically-challenging activities like running, mountain climbing and maybe dabble in rock climbing but the extra baggage I’ve been carrying for the last eight to nine years of my life pretty much assured me that it will be hard for me to enjoy these activities.
I tried working out and managed to lose a few pounds here and there — but the extra poundage and the large protruding tummy I’d often see when I look in the mirror – pretty much assured me that it will still be a long way before I can even go back to the body and weight I once had.
For those, like me, who are desperate to lose weight and are on the look out for alternate means to keep the calorie at bay, you can also try food supplements that can help you slim down and reach your ideal weight.
(from the press release/ATC website)
RedoXFat is a slimming food supplement that contains L-Carnitine, a natural antioxidant that aids in fat- burning.
The secret behind the food supplement is L-Carnitine, a substance that helps the body turn fat into energy. It is responsible for the transport of fats (long-chain fatty acids) into the energy-producing centers of the cells known as the mitochondria. This is where fatty acids are oxidized to produce vital biological energy that is essential to run all cellular processes. In other words, L-Carnitine helps the body convert fatty acids into energy that is necessary for muscular and all other activities throughout the body.
Health benefits of L-carnitine supplementation, generally as an adjunct to standard medical therapy, have been reported in numerous conditions. Because of its role in energy production, L-carnitine is also thought to enhance athletic performance.
Benefits of L-Carnitine
- Heart Conditions – less likely to suffer a subsequent heart attack or experience chest pain and abnormal heart rhythms
- Effects on Diabetes – L-Carnitine improved glucose disposal
- Kidney disease and Dialysis – Because kidneys produce carnitine, kidney disease may lead to the deficiency of carnitine in the body
- Effect in Male Infertility – Improves sperm quality. Treatment of varicocele, a major cause of male infertility
- Weight loss supplement – Reduces fat mass, increases muscle mass, and reduces fatigue
RedoXFat also contains Green Tea which is also widely known to lower cholesterol and aid in weight loss.
Benefits of Green Tea Extract
- Lowers cholesterol
- Slows arthritis
- Prevents growth of cancer cells
- Assists weight loss
Benefits of RedoXfat
- Lowers blood triglycerides(fats)
- Helps increase energy thus burns fat fast
- Has cleansing and detoxification properties
- Reduces stress and depression
- Boosts immune system; raises energy levels
- Improves cognitive function; anti-aging properties
- Improves hearing and visual function
- Ability to prevent oxidation and inflammation
- Decreases cholesterol level
- Improves digestion
- Prevents cavities and tooth decay
- Has preventive effects in obesity, insulin resistance, and hypertension
With proper intake, you can be sure to #SlimDownChinUp with RedoXFat.
RedoXFat is available at Mercury Drug and all leading drugstores nationwide at P15.00 per capsule.
DISCLOSURE: This post contains content from a press release pitched to this site. KamikazeeGirl does not claim ownership in any of the images or text attributed in this post.