An exciting gathering of rising digital marketing stars, business leaders and eCommerce enthusiasts is happening on Wednesday, 25 November 2015 at SMX Aura, Taguig with Asia E- Commerce Expo 2015 (#AECoE).
#AECoE is brought to you by TAG Media and Public Relations.
#AECoE will give you a unique opportunity to learn from, and network with senior leaders from the biggest brands in Asia Pacific region and in which the leading e-commerce experts from emerging markets, award winning e-commerce players and established e-retailers in APAC gather under one roof. Industry leaders will share independent experiences and insights for delegates from different countries.
You can be a part of this inspiring environment and benefit from the excellent networking opportunities it offers. It features: Sessions on ePayments, eLogistics and ePrivacy Opening reception Conference programme Over 15 local and international high level speakers 30+ sponsors 1 hour of networking
What will you learn:
- Market Analysis
- Digital Marketing
- Going Global
- To grow your business
- To meet investors
- APAC Audience
- Maximizing cross border eCommerce
Speakers are leaders from different industries and engaged in momentous pursuits of significance to the ASEAN region and beyond. Attendees are senior business people, high-ranking government officials and media. Speakers and Attendees will be coming from various industries.
#AECoE is not just about learning but a potential future collaboration that’s why we allot time for networking.
The roster of confirmed speakers include:
- Constantin Robertz- Managing Director, Zalora
- Lars Jeppesen- CEO, Tech One Global
- Jacqueline Van Den Ende- Managing Director, Lamudi
- Kristian Melquiades- General Manager, Viber
- Janette Toral- Founder, Digital Club Filipino
- Subir Lohani- Managing Director, • Chinkee Tan- Book Author and Radio Host
- Robert Yupangco- CEO, Yupangco Group of Companies
- Frederic Levy- Founder & CEO, CashCashPinoy
- Chris Kiklas- President, EmLogis
- Bjorn Martinoff- CEO, Fortune 100 Coach
- Pocholo Gonzales- CEO, Creativoices Production
Asia E Commerce Expo 2015 (#AECoE) is expecting 300 visitors & up to 30 companies to share their products and services in the expo.
For partnership/sponsorship, please contact the organizer at 09166299381 or at email@example.com Registration Fee per delegate: Php 3,000.00 (Inclusion: Snacks and Elegant Lunch, Conference and Expo.)