I lifted this Meme from my favorite meme source, Sunday Stealing.
I love answering memes. It’s a good way to pass time, destress and surprisingly, know a bit about myself than what I normally acknowledge. Today is a very busy day since I threw the hubby a “Birthday/Thanksgiving Lunch” to celebrate his 31st birthday and as a way to give thanks for his successful operation and speedy recovery.
Passing time answering these questions can be very therapeutic.
Sunday Stealing: The 88 Meme
According to Sunday Stealing, these questions will be given in batches since they can a bit long and tedious when given at once (88 Questions!). I am giving the first 22 Qs a try.
1. What type questions do you hate on a meme?
Inane questions like “favorite color” or “which do you like best — spaghetti or carbonara”
2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?
The same surname I have now. Because I sent the hubby a text, telling him I am going to the grocery for a quick jaunt.
3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
No. I went to sleep at 6AM after finishing two invitation designs. I woke up at 10AM to start cooking my hubby’s birthday lunch.
4. When were you on the phone last? And with who?
Yesterday. I was at the mall with the hubby, doing the groceries
5. Who are you excited for?
My future son and daughter. I know they will be given to me. It’s just a matter of time.
6. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you?
My hubby, just a few minutes ago. He was thanking me for cooking his favorite foods and serving them for his birthday lunch.
8. What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
Delicious potato salad, made especially by yours truly.
9. Have a best friend?
Yes. I have three in this world. My hubby, my sister, The Queen and my best friend since freshman year in college, L.
10. Were you ever or are you scared to fall in love?
No. I have a very aggressive personality and I don’t get scared by the thought of falling in love. However, I was scared of committing my life to one person.
11. Do you think teenagers can be in love?
12. Last person you wanted to punch in the face?
I refuse to name that person (in the case that the person reads my blog).
13. What time is it right this second?
7:41PM, Manila Time
14. What do you want right now?
A slice of cake and a cup of coffee
15. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
It’s not a person. It’s my cat, “Sayuri”.
16. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused?
I am happily married to my best friend 🙂
17. When was the last time you cried?
three days ago while watching an old Thailand-made commercial showing a “deaf-mute” dad and his never-ending love for his daughter. I am a daddy’s girl, so…..
18. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Most of the time, yes.
19. Do you find it hard to trust others?
Yes. I limit my trust to a close circle of family and friends.
20. How fast does your mind change?
Too fast for my own liking.
21. I bet you miss somebody right now. Who is it?
My sister. She works out of town, around 8 hours away from Manila
22. Can you honestly say you’re okay right now?
Yes. I may have a lot of wants but I am happy with what I am blessed with.
I hope you were able to gleam a little bit of who I am. Till next Sunday’s installment.