I am sorry if it seems I have decided to abandon this blog again. I assure you that was never the case.
The past week has been horrible, as I have been buried six deep with work and it’s taking its toll on me. Currently have slight fever, lost my voice and I have caught the colds and cough virus (icky, I know).
To make it up to you, I am sharing this April Fools’ Day Meme from Sunday Stealing. I hope you have a great time reading my answer…and by all means, please do steal this meme and have fun giving your answers:
Sunday Stealing: The April No Fools’ Meme
1. What was the last clothing item that you bought?
Plaid shirt dress which I bought from a re-seller of Bangkok-bought goodies 🙂
2. If you could stay one age forever, what age would you choose?
25 years old…it’s the age where the world is yours for the taking. You feel like you have the license to do stupid things, but you also have the sense of responsibility not to mess up.
3. When you say “lol”, are you really laughing?
Seriously and honestly, YES 🙂 LOL
4. What is the most interesting thing you’ve done in the past year?
If you mean 2011, that is to take a chance and find a better job than the crap I was given in PR.
5. If you started a business, what would it be?
A lifestyle store selling cute stuffs to teeners
6. Do your friends/family/coworkers know about your blog?
Not all of them. For colleagues, hopefully they don’t know cos I don’t like mixing work with my personal life
7. How long does it take you to write an average blog post?
If I am in my “lazy” mode, maybe three hours…if I am feeling great and “in the mood”, I can write two articles in an hour
8. How do you keep up with the blogs you follow?
If I really like it, I bookmark it
9. What is your bedtime? Is sex always involved?
midnight. many things happen at midnight ;p
10. Introvert or extrovert?
Both. I can be an introvert if I don’t know the people I am with
11. What is your biggest fear?
Losing any of my immediate family
12. What is the best job you ever had?
Lifestyle writer and PR Manager for a shipping company (adventures abound!)
13. Dog person/cat person/both/neither?
14. If you had $1,000 to spend any way you wanted, what would you do with it?
If it’s $1,000, I’d definitely travel because that amount of money is enough to buy a plane ticket and get myself a nice budget hostel
15. How do you “dress” your toast?
butter and jelly (preferably strawberry)
16. How do you feel about snow?
Curious because there’s no snow in my country and I have yet to experience falling snow
17. What was the worst job you ever had?
Working for PR for this company run by a heartless man-crone
18. What song can you not stop listening to?
anything by The Beach Boys and the Beatles
19. Love your name or hate it?
Used to hate it, but when I discovered that it means “black”, I now accept it
20. How did you choose your blog/twitter handle?
KamikazeeGirl is actually based on two things. Kamikaze Girls starring Kyoko Fukada and Anna Tsuchiya is one of my favorite Japanese movies and I kinda relate to Anna’s role as “Ichigo”. Second, I base it on my tendency to “just go” when faced with choices in life (whether in my career, life and the little silly decisions in life).