Just when I thought it’s the end of the “Never Ending Meme” last week….apparently, I am wrong. Bringing you the third (and last????) installment of the Never Ending Meme from Sunday Stealing!
36. Have you watched American Horror Story?
37. Baseball hat or toque?
One of my secret (which is not a secret anymore) is to be a celebrity chef. So yeah, definitely a Toque!
38. Do you shampoo or soap up first in the shower?
Usage of bath products happen in this order: Shampoo, shower gel, conditioner, feminine wash, facial wash, tooth brush.
39. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste?
40. Pen or pencil?
Pencil = for taking down notes, sketching
Pen = for writing in forms, writing documents
41. Have you ever gambled at a casino?
I haven’t had the windfall yet to use for gambling. Plus, I hate gambling.
42. Have you thrown up on a plane?
On a plane = no
On a bus = yes
43. Have you thrown up in a car?
44. Have you thrown up at work?
Yes (I was quite ill that time. The puking out led to a three day confinement in a god-forsaken hospital)
45. Do you scream on roller coasters?
46. How many shoes do you have?
Uhm, as of last count…. 36ish….
47. Who was your first roommate?
My sister. I never went on a dorm or a boarding house
48. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time?
This is so unbelievably so un-posh and pedestrian but a sick mixture of gin and pomelo juice.
49. What was your first job?
I worked as a production assistant for a unknown television channel. The studio was located somewhere in the hinterlands of QC and the salary situation is bleak (i.e. they didn’t know when they’ll start paying us) so after a week, I quit.
50. What was your first car?
A Toyota Trueno AE86 which until know I own in my dreams. To put it bluntly, I have yet to own this beauty!
51. When did you go to your first funeral?
This question is depressing. Prolly when I was a year old, when my granpop from my father’s side passed away
52. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
The correct question in my case is, “how old were you when you first ran away from home? I was 18. I returned after a week crashing on my cousin’s couch.
53. Who was your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Ignacio (Holy Cow! I still remembered her name!)
54. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
In Bacolod City. Aboard a Philippine Airlines flight.
55. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
56. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
My first best friend is LMA. Yes, we are still the best of friends.
57. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents’ house?
In a little room (no bigger than a dog’s playpen) behind their house.
58. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
The Hubby, of course!
59. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen?
An office mate’s
60. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
I check my phone
61. What was the first concert you attended?
Eraserheads, the best Filipino rock band.
62. First tattoo or piercing?
None. Yes, I am still all talk and no real pain to show afterwards.
63. First celebrity crush?
The FIRST and will FOREVER be my celebrity crush: Christopher Reeve