Apparently, there’s part 2 of the “Never Ending Meme” from the amazing folks at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Part Two
21. Did you go to your high school prom?
I went to an exclusive, all-girls catholic high school run by nuns. Prom is unheard of. The closest we had to prom is a Junior-Senior mixer all attended by girls. And we all know that partying and dancing without boys can be very boring.
22. Perfect time to wake up?
For me, it’s 9AM. Since I sleep at around midnight, 9AM is the right time to get enough sleep and still have enough time to have a morning routine.
23. Perfect time to go to bed?
I’d like to say 10PM. But since I’m an insomniac, I really don’t know.
24. Do you use your queen right away in chess?
I cannot play chess to save my life
25. Ever been in a car accident?
Yes, I got run over by a……..tricycle. (pathetic, I know)
26. Closer to mom or dad…or neither?
Dad. I am a papa’s girl 🙂
27. What age is this exciting life over for you?
I always tell my family that I can die happily at 75 or even 70, as long as I have seen my children graduate university and fall in love and make something out of their lives.
28. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager?
The 50s…. I love the innocence of the era.
29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?
Black ankle boots from Rockport, which I just had to throw away cos it’s been so busted and worn and frayed at the seams. Until now, I still miss it.
30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school?
None. I am much too curvy now to wear my old clothing which was in size 0 😦
31. Were you in track and field?
32. Were you ever in a school talent show?
Yes, I was part of the school Theater Arts group. I used to act on stage in high school.
33. Have you ever written in a library book?
Nope. But I’ve stolen a library book back when I was still in university
34. Allergic to?
Pollen and dust
35. Favorite fruit?