It’s Sunday once again, this means another meme stolen from the amazing folks of Sunday Stealing:
1. Song that always makes you sad?
The theme from “Somewhere in Time” — this haunting piano piece never fails to make me cry each time. Plus, I always remember the last part of the movie where Christopher Reeve lost his mind trying to come back to the past where Jane Seymour is waiting for him.
2. Last thing you bought?
New work slacks from Dorothy Perkins (the hubby paid for it)
3. Last person you argued with?
It’s been a long time since I argued with anyone. Am learning to choose my battles.
4. Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on?
5. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid?
The hubby bought me a stuffed animal when we were first dating. His name is Mr. Snuffles.
6. Did you ever at one time own a Barenaked Ladies CD?
7. Favorite day of the week?
Friday…friday…gotta get down on FRIDAY! (Cos it’s the weekend)
8. Favorite sundae topping?
9. Did you take piano lessons?
Wish I had.
10. Most frequent song played?
“Rolling in the Deep” – Adele
11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
Pinoy Big Brother — this has always been my guilty pleasure
12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
I’d rather plan football!
13. Date someone older or younger?
The guy I married is two years younger than me
14. One place you could travel right now?
I wish it’ll be South Korea
15. Do you use umbrellas?
No — hence my propensity to get cough and colds all the time
16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?
17. Favorite cheese?
18. The Smith’s or The Cure?
19. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes?
Definitely, blondes!!! I am a blonde!
20. Best job you ever had?
I have two. Lifestyle reporter for a major daily (my first job) and Corporate Communications Officer for a European logistics company — mainly because I stayed the longest in this job and I met a lot of my friends in this company. Leaving the corp comm job has always been one of my biggest cause of sadness, but I have learned to accept what happened to my career. I had a burgeoning career then but things got in the way. I am now trying to re-start my life and pick up at the pieces after I’ve almost lost everything career-wise.