I am really tired today so, I will not post as much. Just been through a twelve-hour shift, and I don’t even work for the call center industry.
Anyway, please enjoy these lifted articles courtesy of TokyoGraph, while images are courtesy of this site: www.natalie.mu. Apparently, my dear Stormy boys was featured at the Asahi Shimbun in manga form– thanks in part to a collaboration with the top manga artists in Japan.
FROM TOKYO GRAPH: “The February 3 issue of the Asahi Shimbun newspaper featured a special collaboration between boy band Arashi and a few manga artists, titled “ARASHI meets MANGA.” The 8-page feature included illustrations of Arashi’s five members, drawn by the artists who did the original works behind some of the dramas and films that they have starred in. Each of the members also gave their thoughts on those works.
The illustrations were drawn by:
* Taiyo Matsumoto (“Tekkon Kinkreet”) – Kazunari Ninomiya
* Chica Umino (“Honey and Clover”) – Sho Sakurai
* Yoko Kamio (“Hana Yori Dango”) – Jun Matsumoto (SWEET SERENDIPITY! OF COURSE SHE WAS THE ONE WHO WROTE AND ILLUSTRATED HYD!)
* Kenji Nagatomo (“Bartender”) – Masaki Aiba
* Fujiko Fujio A (“Kaibutsu-kun”) – Satoshi Ohno”
Here are the illustrations:
…and of course (EHEM!)
* Full credit to sources: TokyoGraph and Natalie.mu
One Reply to “Kamio’s Domyouji”