In celebration of a laid back Sunday morning, here’s another meme from my favorite meme source, Sunday Stealing.
1. What inspires you to blog?
I am inspired to blog by my passions. I am someone who loves living my life (no matter how chaotic or hard it maybe), and feels blessed to be alive. I have a lot of opinion, I like to observe and I like to write. Kamikazee Girl is the outlet where I write about my interests, worries, achievements and life in general.
2. What’s the best thing about blogging, for you?
The best thing about blogging is being able to see feedback from other people: to know what they think and to know that someone out there appreciates what you write and your thoughts. It’s being online friends with people you won’t meet otherwise in your lifetime.
3. What is your favourite book of all time?
Hands down — “Catcher in the Rye”, “On the Road” comes a close second
4. It’s 9pm and for some reason you’ve been hungry all day, despite the three square meals. What do you rustle up?
Most likely, that would be a combo of iced tea, chips and oatmeal.
5. Who are three of your style icons?
Blair Waldorf for the polished, preppy look
Anna Tsuchiya for Japanese cool
…and the girls of harajuku!
6. What’s your current favourite song/piece of music?
“Dear John” by Taylor Swift
7. What is the last book you read?
I am currently at page 1 (for many days now) of “Visions of Cody” by Jack Kerouac
8. What is your current favourite recipe?
Hainanese Chicken Rice, any pasta dish and Corn and Bacon Cream Soup which I picked up at the Fairwood outlet at the HK International Airport
9. Who or what first inspired you to set up your own blog?
What: reading the crazy, amazing and inspiring thoughts by thousands of strangers out there, as early as 2005 but it is only last year that I became serious with blogging.
10. What object could you not live without?
11. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
God willing, with two kids…living either in Singapore, London or New Zealand. Successful and happy.
12. Who or what made you into the person you are today?
WHO: My family and my hubby. They made me realize that it’s okay to be me…
WHAT: All my experiences in life honed my values and highlighted the things I consider important in life
13. What have your learned from blogging?
Be polite and respectful — even in cyberspace. NEVER OVERSHARE. And respect the opinion of others. People are different from each other, what can be interesting to you might be useless info for others.
14. Sunday roasts – lunchtime or evening meal?
15. What has been your best blogging-related experience so far?
Making it to WordPress’ Freshly Pressed! 🙂