I had fun answering these memes I found at Sunday Stealing that I decided to “steal” another one from the site.
And besides, I am trying to procrastinate on house chores and this first part on my third round of Q&As sounded like a good way to put off folding clothes and cleaning the room. Hey readers, I hope you’ll “steal” these questions from my blog and also do a post on your site. Just send me a link on your answers–I’d love to know more about you.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I really needed to have my blond hair coloring touched up. And oh, one part of my nose is peeling (darn that effing cold and runny nose!)
2. How much cash do you have on you?
Enough to survive until the next pay day. This hand to mouth existence is killiiiiiing me….
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
Oh, that would be definitely MARS.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
None. I’ve just bought a new phone and the call records are still blank.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
None. I don’t really care, as long as the tone’s not intrusive and annoying. Don’t you just hate loud, annoying ring tones? In the Philippines–people love to use annoying ring tones (like cheesy Pinoy songs…)
7. What shirt are you wearing?
A black well-worn Freeway shirt
8. Do you label yourself?
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
I was wearing Ipanema earlier (but, yeah they’re not shoes). The other day, it was Ichigo brogues.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
11. Did you do anything to celebrate John Lennon’s 70th yesterday?
Yup, posted something on Facebook.
12. What does your watch look like?
I don’t own a watch cos I am terrible in keeping time. At 16, I realized that I have no capacity to follow time and thus, has forego wearing watches to this day.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Taking care of a sick husband (with a bad case of tummy ache)
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
“LOL” (the hubby was laughing on a funny anecdote pertaining to our bratty pet cat, Sayuri)
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
It’s just 2 blocks away
16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
my Anam Cara
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Sayuri, the brat princess
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Oh, too many to count…enough to alarm the Feds? No, seriously, a lot cos I was sick with fever and colds for the last three days. I was downing meds for cough, cold, fever, head ache and even tummy ache! Certified junkie, baby!!! 🙂
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
None. Cos i use a digital camera. But the last time I had something developed was 2 years ago for my lomo camera.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
I love being 25 years old…actually, I feel like I am stuck at 25!
22. Your worst enemy?
23. What is your current desktop picture (extra points if you post it.)?
A fan-made wallpaper of Chuck Bass and Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl. I am a big Blair & Chuck fan. I love and adore Blair. She reminds me of me, only she’s prettier and richer of course!
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
“she’s one crazy, little cat” SMS-ed to the hubby, again pertaining to the Princess of Darkness (sayuri)
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
I’d definitely choose the million bucks. And what would I do with my ability to fly — amaze the sh*t out of people? Seriously, I feel like I could achieve more if given much cash.